Compound Thymol Glycerin, BP
- Harmful Ingredients in Mouthwash. Scheer, Roddy; Moss, Doug // E THIS WEEK;1/15/2012, p9
The article presents an answer to a question of healthy and green-friendly mouthwashes.
- All day bad breath protection. // Vital;Summer2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p53
The article offers brief information on the CB12, a new mouth rinse, for preventing bad breath.
- Neutralising the source of bad breath. // British Dental Journal;10/27/2012, Vol. 213 Issue 8, p421
The article offers brief information on the CB12 mouthwash.
- Q: What's the best mouthwash on the market? // Best Life;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p22
The article provides an answer to a question on an alcohol-free mouthwash.
- Whiten up your bite. Muir, Heather // Self;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p31
The article introduces the Supersmile Oral Rinse which is a mouthwash that helps prevent plaque and freshens breath without sting.
- Mouthwash targets bad breath. // British Dental Journal;2/26/2011, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p190
The article evaluates anti-halitosis mouthwash CB12.
- Triple defence against erosion and bacteria. // British Dental Journal;8/14/2010, Vol. 209 Issue 3, p143
The article evaluates the Listerine Total Care Enamel Guard antibacterial mouthwash.
- Embarrassed by Bad Breath? // Vogue;Aug2006, Vol. 196 Issue 8, p306
The article evaluates the Breath Appeal's mouthwash.
- cetylpyridinium chloride. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p148
The article presents information on cetylpyridinium chloride, an antiseptic which is used as a mouthwash or gargle for oral hygiene and minor throat infections. The drug is safe in normal topical use at recommended concentrations.