- Budget Ground Beef Recipes. Farr, Karen; Shaw, Jerry // Home Cooking;Mar2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p18
The article presents several recipes for ground beef including Meal In A Mug and Hamburger Stew.
- On the Table in 30 Minutes. Slocum, Cheryl // Country Living;Sep2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p127
Two recipes including New Beef-and-Beer Stew and Savory GruyÃ¨re-AppleTarts are presented.
- W1AB's Field Day Stew. Brogdon, Al // QST;Jun2007, Vol. 91 Issue 6, preceding p49
A recipe for beef stew is presented.
- Recipe of the Week Gypsy Stew. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/11/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p5
A recipe for Gypsy Stew is presented.
- Campfire Cooking. Lesgro, Judy // Fun For Kidz;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p16
Several recipes for outdoor cooking are presented, including S'mores at the Campfire, Dutch Oven Stew, and Pie Iron Sandwiches.
- DINNER DONE EASY. // South Florida Times;10/15/2015, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p8C
Several recipes are presented including the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff and the Beef Burgundy Stew.
- Stew takes you on road to Morocco. // Nebraska Farmer;Jan2016, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p101
A recipe for Moroccan Beef and Sweet Potato Stew is presented.
- For Safer and Better-Tasting Burgers, Flip Frequently. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Jan2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p2
Deals with a method of cooking hamburgers that will eradicate bacteria and reduce amine formation. Required time to eradicate bacteria; Effects of overcooking the burger patties; How to maintain the taste quality of burgers.
- Admitting it: Confessions from a bona fide food snob. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;9/3/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p58
Focuses on a person's fondness on burgers since she tasted the natural burgers served at T.G.I. Friday's. Information on her disliked for meat loaf; Reason why she did not like salmon.