- THE GARDENING GOURMET. Prebich, Kristen // Flower & Garden;Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p13
Presents several soup recipes.
- The recipes. // Restaurant Business;Feb99, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p64
Presents three soup recipes. Roasted Garlic-Cauliflower Soup; Creamy Avocado-Potato Soup with Chicken; Steamed Sea Bass in Soy Broth.
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;1/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p58
Presents several recipes for soup. Ingredients required; Method of preparation; Nutritive value of the soup.
- Soup Kitchen. // Australian Parents;Jun/Jul2002, p38
Presents several soup recipes. Ingredients for the meatball and noodle soup; Preparation and cooking time for chicken and sweet corn soup; Cooking procedure for the roasted sweet potato soup with crispy noodles.
- FOOD - Plump for pumpkin this Halloween. Duckham, Dr Chris // GP: General Practitioner;10/7/2002, p85
Describes recipe for a pumpkin soup provided by Chris Duckham, a general practitioner at Lincolnshire, England. Name of the restaurant owned by Duckham.
- Soup's On. King, Darlene // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Feb2000, Vol. 24 Issue 150, p30
Features recipes for making a number of soups. Beef with Barley Soup; Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup; Mulligatawny chicken soup.
- cold comfort. Saxelby, Catherine // Australian Table;Jun2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p90
Presents a recipe for Ultimate Chicken Soup.
- Southwestern Chicken Soup. // Real Simple;Oct2004, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p82
Presents the recipe Southwestern Chicken Soup.
- Keep warm with this fresh fish dish. Duckham, Chris // GP: General Practitioner;1/27/2003, p52
Presents information on the preparation of the North Sea fish soup. Availability of fishes in Lowestoft in Europe; Ingredients needed for making the soup; Procedure for preparing the fish soup.