- THE ULTIMATE SMOKY, SWEET RIBS. Produced; COLE, JENNIFER V.; LEWIS, HUNTER // Southern Living;Jun2013, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p86
The article presents a recipe for St. Louis-style pork ribs featuring a Smoky Dry Rub and Sweet-and-Spicy Barbecue Sauce, submitted by chef Pam Lolley, which includes instructions for cooking the ribs in a smoker as well as on both charcoal and gas grills.
- Smokey Bones' Ribs. // People;Nov2013 Country Special, p76
A recipe for baby back ribs is presented.
- Korean Barbecue Short Ribs. // South Asian Post;6/28/2012, p18
A recipe for the Korean barbecue short ribs is presented.
- A SUMMER-HOLIDAY COOKOUT. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Essence);Jun2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p130
Presents recipes for a summer holiday cookout. BBQ Beef Short Ribs; Mike's Spicy BBQ Sauce; Finger-Lickin' Saucy Chicken.
- KITCHEN NOTEBOOK. Willoughby, John // Gourmet;Jun2001, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p127
Presents guidelines for cooking barbecues. Importance of choosing the fuel; Recipe for Barbecued Spareribs; Information on kitchen gadgets.
- BARBECUE RESTAURANT: Rendezvous. Banks, Richard // Southern Living;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p44
The article features the Rendezvous in Memphis, Tennessee, the winner for the barbecue restaurant category of the annual Readers' Choice Award of "Southern Living" magazine. The author recommends the restaurant's juicy ribs and slaw-topped pork shoulder sandwich. The restaurant does not accept...
- HOW TO GRILL BABY BACK RIBS. // Southern Living;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p150
Provides tips on how to grill baby back ribs. Importance of rubbing the ribs with citrus fruit halves; Removal of thin membrane on the back; Relevance of wrapping seasoned ribs in plastic wrap.
- The Big Smoke. Burum, Linda; Dougherty, Margot // Los Angeles Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p143
Features barbecue offered by various restaurants in California. Baby back ribs from Zeke's Smokehouse in West Hollywood; Slightly daintier ribs from JR's Barbecue in Culver City; Real smoked Q from Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que.
- 'Dem bones. C. K. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/25/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p3
The article offers information on the fifth annual Rock 'N Ribfest that will be held in Merrimack, New Hampshire on June 22-24, 2007. This event will be a competition for nationally renowned ribbers and local restaurants that serve barbecue ribs for the New Hampshire Barbeque title. The proceeds...