- Menu Trends. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2000, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p70
Presents several recipes. Savory Plum Mango Salsa; Seared Giant Shrimp; Wildwood Herbed Baked Salmon on Rock Salt; California Endive and Prawn Stir Fry.
- TOO BUSY TO COOK? Morrow, Selma Brown; Parcell, Monica // Bon Appetit;Jul2001, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p146
Presents several time-saving recipes for the family. Fruit and Cookie-Crust Pizza; Grilled Salmon With Tomato-Olive Salsa; Cinnamon-Blueberry Crunch.
- The Best of Tex-Mex. Sietsema, Robert; Gluck, Sandra Rose // Biography;Aug2002, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p86
Discusses Tex-Mex cuisine. Qualities of this type of food, which is a mixture of Mexican and Texan cooking; Food associated with Tex-Mex cuisine, including fajitas and salsa; Recipes.
- Less is more. // Gourmet;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p98
Presents several recipes for salsas. Ingredients of the Tomatillo Celery Salsa; Procedures of preparing the White Bean, Garlic, and Tomato Salsa.
- let's salsa! Morgan, Heather // Seventeen;Apr2001, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p106
Presents two salsa recipes by Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, co-chefs at Border Grill restaurant in Santa Monica, California. Red Tomato Salsa; Tomatillo Salsa. INSET: Fry this! (Recipe for tortilla chips).
- CHALUPAS POBLANAS DE POLLO. // Gourmet;May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p138
Presents the recipe for chalupas poblanas de pollo.
- Salsa. // Food Management;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p70
Provides several salsa recipes. Salsa Letnijas; Tropical Sauce; Shiitake Mushroom and Baby Corn Salsa.
- Fabulous Fajitas. Mariani, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov97, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p88
Traces the origin and strict meaning of the word fajita which the author says has become one of the most misunderstood and abused word for a food item in America. Lost unique character of fajita; Place of origin of the word. INSET: Fajita recipe..
- GRILLED SALMON with CORN SALSA. // American Fitness;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p70
A recipe for Grilled Salmon with Corn Salsa is presented.