- salad days. Huber, Lauren // Vegetarian Times;Jun2008, Issue 359, p49
This section presents several recipes for salads, including Roasted Vegetable Salad, Miso-Sesame Noodle Salad, and Italian Garden Salad.
- Farmers' Market Spring Vegetable Favorites…Delicious Recipes Too! Wasserman, Carol Anne // Macrobiotics Today;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p30
The article presents several recipes for chicken including Delicious Arugula Salad, Lemon Olive Oil Pasta With Arugula and Green Pea Soup.
- main-course salads. recipes; PRUETT, VANESSA T.; produced; PITTMAN, ANN TAYLOR // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p90
The article presents a series of recipes intended to be eaten as main course dishes but are salads that can be prepared in under forty minutes including Vegetable Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese, BLT Salad with Eggs Sunny Side Up, and Warm Potato and Steak Salad.
- WACKY WHEELS PASTA SALAD. // U.S. Kids;Apr/May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p16
Presents a recipe for pasta salads. Ingredients of pasta salads; Cooking procedures; Number of servings.
- pasta salads. Mills, Jackie // Redbook;Mar2003, Vol. 200 Issue 3, p216
Presents several recipes for pasta salads. Mediterranean Chicken-and-Pasta Salad; Tuna-Green-Bean Pasta Salad; Goat-Cheese Pasta Salad.
- Enjoyable summer activities abound for parents and children. // Jewish Advocate;8/2/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 31, p9
A recipe for the Little Ladybug Salad is presented.
- Just Crush It Up. // Food Management;Sep2014, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p39
A recipe for Crunch Crunch Ramen Salad is presented.
- Summer pasta in minutes. Quick, Susan // Glamour;June97, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p228
Presents some summer pasta recipes. Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro; Pesto, Green Beans and Potatoes; Spinach, Bacon and Pine Nuts; Peppers, Olives & Goat Cheese; Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella; Summer Squash, Zucchini & Basil; Peas, Cucumbers & Bibb Lettuce.
- A Pasta for Your Picnic. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 285 Issue 4, p25
A salad recipe using whole-wheat orzo is presented.