- Drink Your Fruits & Vegetables. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2009, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p68
Several recipes for fruit and vegetable drinks, including Kale and Pear Smoothie, Green Banana and Raspberry Chipotle Margarita are presented.
- Chill Out. Ambrose, Jeanne; Feder, David // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun2000, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p203
Presents a variety of cool summer concoctions without cooking involved. Sweet Zinfandel Granita; Crab and Vegetable Roll-Ups; Ginger-Lime Chicken Salad; Cool Antipasto Kabobs; Sweet and Sour Radishes; Tri-Tip Salad Platter; Super Mango Smoothie; Gold Kiwi Starter; Three-Bread Salad.
- Avocado SWEETS. Day, Allison // Alive;Aug2014, Issue 382, p106
Several recipes are presented including key lime avocado cupcakes, hidden greens chocolate avocado smoothie, and tropical avocado tart with coconut crust.
- Smoothie MOVES. Vitetta-Miller, Robin // Shape;Oct2001, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p90
Presents recipes on smoothies. Ingredients for banana-mocha cappuccino; Steps in preparing orange creamsicle; Preparation time for tropical tango.
- Recipe. // Modern Athlete & Coach;Oct2011, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p19
A recipe for Fruit Smoothy is presented.
- Smooth OPERATOR. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jan2016, p130
Recipes for various fruit smoothies including pomegranate smoothie, mango smoothie, and orange smoothie, are presented.
- TRY THE UNUSUAL FOR A DIFFERENT SUMMER DINING. // Ebony;Jun1978, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p154
Several recipes for fruits, vegetables and herbs are presented including Asparigi All'uovo, Sesame Asparagus Salad and Frozen Avocado Daiquiri.
- SALAD VEGETABLES AND FRUIT. Springer, Rita G. // Caribbean Cookbook;2000, p80
Recipes for Caribbean vegetable and fruit dishes are presented including Fried Eggplant, Boiled Spinach and Stuffed Avocado Salad.
- SALAD BOWL. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Apr1947, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p46
The article presents several salad recipes including Green Salad with Avocado, and Vegetable Salad.