- Alligator Salsa. Brockmann, Carolee // Boys' Quest;Apr/May2010, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p23
A recipe for alligator salsa or avocado salsa is presented.
- AVOCADO-MANGO SALSA. // Catholic Digest;Apr2013, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p29
A recipe for avocado-mango salsa is presented.
- Some Like It Hot. Quick, Bridget // North & South;Nov2010, Issue 296, p119
The article presents several recipes for chillies including pickled chillies, lime, chilli and avocado salsa and black bean chilli.
- avocado delicio! // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Sep2006, p120
The article presents several recipes for avocado including Fajitas With Salsa Cruda and Avocado Mash, Mango and Avocado Salsa and Avocado Caprese Salad.
- 3 ways to eat avocados. // Shape;Apr2015, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p144
The article discusses three ways to eat avocados by using avocado in smoothies, salsas, and vegan mayo due to it's creamy texture.
- AVOCADO GELATO. // Gourmet;May2005, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p210
Presents the recipe "Avocado Gelato".
- COLD AVOCADO CORN SOUP WITH CILANTRO OIL. // Gourmet;May2005, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p210
Presents the recipe "Cold Avocado Corn Soup With Cilantro Oil".
- AVOCADO MOUSSE WITH PAPAYA TOMATO RELISH. // Gourmet;May2005, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p211
Presents the recipe "Avocado Mousse With Papaya Tomato Relish".
- Sauces beyond salsa. Mogelonsky, Marcia // American Demographics;May95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the growing popularity of salsa as the favorite sauce of Americans. Advantages over ketchup; Data from the Nielsen Consumer Information Services on consumer spending on condiments; Forecast for a growing market for Asian sauces.