- pan for all seasons. // Vegetarian Times;Feb2009, Issue 365, p36
The article presents several recipes including pineapple upside-down, deep-dish skillet pizza, and two-potato pancakes.
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner in Honolulu. Story; GRIFFITH, LESA; Recipes; FRIEDMAN, BONNIE // Cooking Light;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p102
The article discusses the evolution of the cuisine in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Hawaii Regional Cuisine movement, started in 1991, is noted as developing the food from military- and tourist-friendly processed comfort food to fresh, locally-sourced creative dishes. Several restaurants are mentioned...
- sweets & treats. // Cooking Light;Jun2012 Special Issue, p84
A collection of dessert recipes is presented, including Grilled Rum Pineapple with Coconut Sorbet, Ice-Cream Crepes with Chocolate-Hazelnut Sauce, and Coffee Drenched Ice Cream with Banana and Nuts.
- Energize Your Mornings. Wright, Whitney; O'Neil, Carolyn // Southern Living;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p109
Several healthy breakfast recipes are presented including Whole Wheat Pancakes with Peanut Butter Sauce, Peaches-and-Cream Refrigerator Oatmeal, and Pineapple Parfaits.
- food FOR THE soul. Harden, Michael // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2011, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p132
This article presents several recipes, including sizzling coconut pancakes with spanner crab and barbecue pork, tofu and mushroom pho with lily buds, and sour fish soup with elephant ear stem, tamarind and pineapple.
- OOH, LA, LA PANCAKES! Belsan, Diana // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article focuses on crepes and its popularity in France.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;5/5/2003, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p32
Presents a recipe for Lemon Blueberry pancakes.
- Bright Family Breakfasts. // Ladybug;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, following p34
Presents two pancake recipes.
- PANCAKES IN A SPRAY CAN. Shine, Laura // Louisville Magazine;2011/2012 Eats Supplement, Vol. 15, p11
The article offers information on Batter Blaster, the organic pancake and waffle.