- SEAFOOD. // Cooking Light;Oct2010 Supplement, p40
The article presents several seafood-based recipes, including grilled salmon with smoky tomato salsa, double-sesame grilled tuna, and stir-fried ginger shrimp.
- Go Fish. Alexander, Devin // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Nov2002, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p168
Presents several recipes for serving seafoods. Creative Crabcakes; Tuna Melt; Spicy Salmon Cakes; Shrimp Soft Tacos.
- Making Smart Seafood Choices. DEUTSCH, JONATHAN // Kiwi;May/Jun2009, p52
The article offers tips for parents on how to choose fish that is both healthy and sustainable for children to eat. Parents are advised to start giving their children seafoods at an early age at least twice a week. It recommends fish that are lower on the food chain as they are lower in mercury....
- Seafood. // Best of the Best from Nevada Cookbook;2004, p183
The article presents several recipes including Salmon With Olive and Bread Crumb Crust, North African Coast Tilapia and Chopsticks Tuna.
- Chef Dave Evans. // Louisiana Life;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p12
A recipe for Tuna Cassidy is presented.
- Make Sesame Fish your dish. // Self;Aug2007, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p34
A recipe for sushi-grade tuna or salmon fillet is presented.
- Fish for Thought. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2000, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p12
Details the procedure and ingredients of several seafood recipes. Baked Seafood Packets; Broiled honey Salmon; Haddock With a Pecan Coating; Poached Scallops in Orange Tomato Cream Sauce.
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, pFSB8
Recipes for various dishes such as Tuna Hoagie Melt, Rice Paper-Wrapped Alaska Salmon Rolls, and Wild Alaska Black Cod with Saffron Risotto are presented.
- SUMMERY SALMON AND TUNA. Simon, Allen // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 257 Issue 5, p18
Features recipes using salmon and tuna. Types of tuna; Nutritional value of tuna; Main ingredients; Serving suggestion; Salmon Spinach Turnovers; Buffet Salmon Supreme; Salmon Soup Nicole; Sunday Tuna Bake; Garden Salmon Sandwiches; Tuna Creole Skillet; Tuna-and-Rice Salad with Avocado Dressing.