- dish naturally. COHEN, LISA SPRUNG // Natural Health;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p28
Two recipes are presented, including Butternut Squash, Parsnip and Pear Soup and Baked sweet potato latke.
- recipes. // Foods Matter (UK);Oct2009, p24
Several recipes including Celeriac and Watercress Soup, Baked Gammon and Pears Baked With Ginger are presented.
- A Pumpkin in the Oven. Patton, Jessica Rae // E: The Environmental Magazine;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p36
The article presents several recipes including Toasted Pumpkin Seed Salsa, Health in a Hurry's Exotic Pumpkin Soup and Candle 79's Pumpkin Soup with Balsamic Caramelized Pears.
- Recipe of the month. // Food Management;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p48
The article presents instructions for cooking velvety pear and carrot soup. Melt a cup of butter in a stock pot. Add chopped carrots and cook over medium heat until carrots are lightly browned. Now, add pears, juice and chicken broth, salt and pepper to the other ingredients. Cover the pot and...
- Simple pleasures. Pilu, Giovanni // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2011, p84
Several recipes including spaghettini with pecorino & cured pork, borlotti bean & pasta soup, and fregola pudding with poached pear, are presented.
- Pears On the Plate. Boorstin, Sharon // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2000, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p98
Focuses on the use of pears as an ingredient in several recipes. Variations in pear salads; Application of pears in soups from hotels and restaurants; Use of pears in entrees and garnishings.
- Pear perfection. Cutter, Teresa // Australian House & Garden;Jul2007, Issue 7, p159
Several recipes for pear soups and desserts are presented including Pear strudel, Sang choy bao, Butternut pumpkin soup with caramelized maple pear.
- Do it yourself. // India Today;4/19/2010, p41
This section presents several recipes including Balsamic Pear Filled With Goat Cheese, Lahana Marinate and Absolutely Bloody Mary Soup.
- Whole foods kitchen. Errey, Sally // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Nov2004, Issue 265, p102
Provides information on how to prepare vegetable dishes for winter. Recipe of the Pear and Grape Salad which enhances the immune system; Ingredients of the Minestrone Soup; Cooking instruction of the Fried Rice with Mushrooms and Edamame.