- Five Fast Brown Bag Lunches. Spungen, Susan // O, The Oprah Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p136
The article presents several recipes including Cold Peanut Noodles, Brown Rice Salad With Salmon and Two-Bean Salad.
- Just One Dish. // People;11/27/2013 Special Issues, p51
Recipes for Roast Chicken, and Orange, Red Onion & Fennel Salad are presented.
- EAT LIGHT. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/24/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 39, p81
Several recipes for healthy meals are presented, including Salmon & Prawn Spring Rolls, Orange Star Anise Fruit Salad and Beef Stir-Fry With Apricot & Soy.
- Spice by the slice. // Shape;Dec2016, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p96
Two recipes are presented which include the Smoked Salmon Frittata With Bok Choy, Pickled Red Onions, and Everything-Bagel Spice and Pickled Red Onions.
- THE SECRET TO A FLAT TUMMY. // Women's Fitness;Jul2013, Issue 115, p60
The article presents several recipes including the Quinoa Porridge, the Smoked Salmon Sandwiches on Rye, and the Brown Rice Sushi.
- Tasty toddler dinners. // Australian Parents;Feb/Mar2007, p72
The article presents several recipes designed for toddlers, including Stir-Fried Brown Rice with Chicken & Pineapple, Beef & Broccoli Pies and Fish With Orange, Carrot & Currant Couscous.
- SALAD SUCCESS. Cutter, Teresa // Australian House & Garden;Sep2010, p162
The article presents several recipes for salad including the Beetroot salad with Valencia orange, pecans and fetta, the Chicken salad with honey mustard dressing and the Grilled salmon Caesar salad.
- a casual lunch Ã deux. de Yampert Fort, Vesta // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Apr2007, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
The article presents two recipes including the Greek-inspired Tuna Pita and Brown Rice Salad.
- JULIE GOODWIN'S BBQ HEAVEN. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2015, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p136
Several barbecue recipe are presented including Gourmet Hot Dog With Pickled Onions, Crisp-Skinned Salmon With Sweet Soy Glaze, and Chicken Caesar Burgers.