Old-School Pork is Out
- Meat Expectations. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2010, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p33
Several recipes including lemon avocado oil marinated flank steak with avocado chimichurri sauce, pork tenderloin with roasted grapes and balsamic glaze, and the lemongrass smoked beef tenderloin with edamame dumplings are presented.
- SMOKED BBQ Heats Up. Costin, Joanne // Restaurant Business;May2008, Vol. 107 Issue 5, pS1
The article reports on the growing popularity of barbecue offered in restaurants in the U.S. The Technomic's 2007 Menu Monitor reports that 58 percent of all chain menus carry al least one barbeque item, up by 8 percent from 2006. The Zagat Survey reports that the number of barbecue restaurants...
- From Deep in the Heart of Texas. // USA Today Magazine;Jul91, Vol. 120 Issue 2554, p95
Features the Guadalupe Pit Smoked Meats in New Braunsfels, Texas.
- spicy 'ribs' with island salsa. Scherb, Kathryn E. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jul2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p138
Presents the recipe for Lighter and Leaner Pork Tenderloin.
- Promoting Pork. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p88
Presents two pork recipes. Pork Scaloppini Perigina; Pork Tenderloin Doblados.
- MISTAKE #52* Your Pork Is Dry and Gray. KLINGER, HANNAH // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p168
The article looks at how to cook pork to the correct internal temperature of 145 degrees by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork tenderloin after cooking for the minimum time recommended by the recipe and removing the pork from the oven before it reaches 145 degrees.
- In the Kitchen with Cheeky Blakk. Hahne, Elsa // Offbeat;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
A recipe for Cheeky's Pork Ribs is presented.
- MY BEST-SELLING DISH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/31/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4779, p36
A recipe for Newlyns Farm Long Race Pork Chop, is presented.
- food news. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Aug2008, p143
The article presents an answer to a question about getting the best crisp crackling on a pork roast.