- Deep-fried Halibut Balls. Gabris, Linda // BC Outdoors Sport Fishing & Outdoor Adventure;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p51
A recipe for Deep-fried Halibut Balls and Horseradish-Tartar Dipping Sauce is presented.
- Spud heaven. DEAN, STEPHANIE; Styling, Food; CRAFTS, KEVIN // Sunset;Oct2011, Vol. 227 Issue 4, p76
Various recipes for cooking with potatoes are presented including super-crisp fries, sweet potato fries, and dipping sauces.
- Promoting Potatoes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p96
Presents several recipes for potatoes. Lacy Potato Pancake With Leeks, Goat Cheese and Apple Ragu; Layered Almond Potatoes; Tuscan Primavera Pie; Dipping Sauces for Fries.
- spring fling. Swearinger, Richard // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2008, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p142
The article features dishes for an Easter dinner. These include maple-glazed new potatoes, peppercorn-crusted ham, citrus-roasted asparagus, garden soup, baby zucchini, carrots, green beans, and radishes with cucumber-yogurt dip and smoked salmon dip, biscuit blossoms, grape potatoes baked in...
- grill it! Black, Rosemary // Parenting;Jul2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p115
Several recipes for grilled dishes are offered, including Grilled Veggie Wedges and Dip, Banana S'mores and Perfect Potatoes.
- wild about salmon. RUTLAND, RECIPE DEVELOPER JULIA // Coastal Living;05/01/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p96
Recipes for salmon are presented including Cedar-Planked Salmon, Sweet-and-Salty Salmon Rub, and Smoked Salmon Dip.
- Crispy Chilean Sea Bass. Meller, Liron // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2005, Vol. 1, p105
Presents the recipe for Crispy Chilean Sea Bass Over Sweet Potatoes, Sauteed Spinach in a Red Wine Reduction.
- My-Style Fish & Chips. OLIVER, JAMIE // Parenting School Years;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p80
A recipe for Jamie Oliver's fish fingers and sweet-potato fries is presented.
- Olive Oil-Poached Halibut with Crushed Potatoes, Sweet Garlic and Parsley Jus. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p64
Presents the recipe for Olive Oil-Poached Halibut With Crushed Potatoes, Sweet Garlic and Parsley Jus.