- FAAILY SAAPLER. Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;7/21/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 29, p17B
Several recipes including Pork and Bean Bread, Waldorf Astoria Red Cake and Frosting, and Swisher Family Scalloped Corn are presented.
- Exotic SPICES. Deppe, Michele // Today's Diet & Nutrition;Jan/Feb2010, p18
Several recipes including Spiced Salmon with Fennel and Tomato, Braised Pork in Caramelized Soy Sauce and Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts with White Pepper are presented.
- 15 minutes to dinner. // Good Housekeeping;Feb2001, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p128
Presents several easy-to-cook recipes. Thai Shrimp and Noodles; Teriyaki Salmon; Couscous with Garbanzo Beans; Fettuccine with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Peas; Pierogi and Sauerkraut-Slaw Casserole; Pork Barbecue. INSETS: OUR FAVORITE FAST FOODS;TWICE AS FAST.
- Gourmet Every Day. Wiseman, Shelton // Gourmet;Feb2001, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p144
Presents several recipes for low-fat Italian cookery. Cheddar-jalapeno corn sticks; Black bean and chorizo soup; Spicy pork and cashew stir-fry with snow peas and red pepper.
- sunday Toast. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p102
The article presents several recipes, including Pork and Bean Jaffles With Pickled JalapeÃ±os and Spiced Scratchings, Buck Rarebit With Cider-Braised Leeks and Creamed Corn and Cheddar Toasties With Pickled Onions.
- The feel-good DIET. Jackson, Jeanette // Australian Women's Weekly;Apr2013, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p146
Several recipes for drop zone diet are presented including salmon with corn on the cob, cod with green beans & zucchini and banana & honey delight.
- The Enchanted Cuisine of New Mexico. Rubin, Ken // Nation's Restaurant News;10/9/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 42, Special Section p8
The article discusses cuisines in New Mexico. The New World holy trinity of corn, beans and squash make up much of the foundation of New Mexican cuisine, the most distinctive ingredient of which is the chile. Wheat is used for flour tortillas and for making sopapilla, a type of fried bread. One...
- 5 Dinners for $50! PERRY, MARGE // Scholastic Parent & Child;Apr2014, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p78
Recipes for salmon burgers with lemon sauce, cheesy zucchini, corn, and black bean skillet, and baked chicken and rice casserole are presented.
- Grilled Balsamic and Grapefruit-Glazed Salmon. // Food Management;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p56
Presents a recipe for grilled balsamic and grapefruit-glazed salmon.