- BOURBON CARAMEL SAUCE. // Slice Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p56
A recipe for Bourbon Caramel Sauce is presented.
- Bake up a festive treat for any gathering. // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Oct2015, Vol. 212 Issue 10, p27
A recipe for Caramel Apple Cheesecake is presented.
- APPENDIX A. // Complete Guide to Small Scale Farming: Everything You Need to Kn;2009, p271
A step-by-step procedure for making butter and cheese is presented.
- Cupcakes That Are Almost Too Cute To Eat. Landsman, Amy // Baltimore Jewish Times;8/24/2012, Vol. 327 Issue 8, p50
A recipe for several frostings including Buttercream Frosting, Cream Cheese Frosting and Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting is presented. INSET: Lindsey's Favorites.
- Tom Bowler Cheese Balls. // Wacky But True;Nov2015, Issue 32, p58
A recipe for chef Tom Bowler's Cheese Balls is presented.
- Chocolate, with zero regrets. Lillien, Lisa // Redbook;Feb2015, p74
Recipes are presented which include Crazy-easy cannoli cone, Almond Kiss crunchettes and Chocolate caramel mufins.
- 8 yummy cupcakes. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/23/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p64
Several recipes for cupcakes including Basic vanilla cupcakes with butter cream, Caramel, apple & walnut cake, and Pineapple, lime & coconut cake, are presented.
- Cake O'CLOCK. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/3/2014, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p52
A recipe for several cakes which includes Banana caramel layer cake, Citrus butter cake and Six-layer chocolate cake, are presented.
- Chapter 7: Gluten-Free Tastes Good. // Bon Appetit;Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p90
Several recipes are presented, including those for Brown Butter-Polenta Cake With Maple Caramel, Chocolate Brownie Cookies and Sweet and Sour Cherry and Buckwheat Crumble.