- Asparagus. Guard, Troy; Oringer, Ken; Arendse, Elderoy // Shape;May2015, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p112
The article discusses variations of cooking asparagus including its use in soup, adding an egg with asparagus, and use of asparagus in a salad.
- Together on Sunday. Ambrose, Jeanne // Better Homes & Gardens;May2003, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p253
Presents several recipes of various menu. Ingredients of spring pea soup; Procedures in making a quick-fried chicken salad with strawberries; Taste of the asparagus-salmon scramble.
- MAIN-COURSE SALADS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/28/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p57
The article presents several salad recipes, including Chicken, Artichoke and Capsicum Salad, Roasted Kumara, Eschalot and Asparagus Salad and Asian Barbecue Pork Salad.
- French Country Comforts. Greenspan, Dorie // Bon Appetit;Mar2006, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p92
The article presents several recipe for French cookery including muenster cheese soufflÃ© with red bell pepper and tomato salad, chicken in Riesling with prunes and cabbage, fresh herb spaetzle, and asparagus with bacon and onion.
- 2 CHICKENS = 4 MEALS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/31/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 13, p65
The article presents several recipes for chicken including Mustard Roast Chicken, Asian-Style Chicken Salad and Chicken, Asparagus & Gorgonzola Risotto.
- Soups on simmer. // India Today;2/17/2014, p33
The article presents several soup recipes including asparagus soup with parmesan souffle and poached egg, thyme scented roasted corn soup in sour bread, and sherry chicken clear soup with ratatouille pouch.
- Five Weekday Dinners ready in 15 minutes. // Essence (Time Inc.);
Some recipes are presented including Seared Scallops in Lemon-Butter Sauce with Asparagus, Pasta Primavera, and Grilled-Chicken Caesar Salad. INSETS: Grocery list for the week;101 Things to Do With a Tortilla.
- Dinner in thirty. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/8/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p46
The article presents several quick recipes including the asparagus and zucchini rice, the Italian-style lamb cutlets and the chicken quesadillas with avocado salad.
- RECIPES FOR THE CREDIT CRUNCH. Buchan, Colin; Kirby, Rob; Woodward, John // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/10/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4572, p18
Several recipes are presented for Baby Gem Salad, Farmer Ben Brown's Asparagus and Rocket Soup, and Braised Pigs' Cheeks With Cloves and Honey.