- Sweet-potato soup with prosciutto crisps. Battilana, Jessica // Sunset;Nov2007, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p114
A recipe for sweet potato soup with prosciutto crisps is presented.
- Savory sweet potato soup. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p44
Presents a recipe for Savory Sweet Potato Soup.
- Your Favorite Fall Foods, Hacked! Dreisbach, Shaun; Levy, Sara Gaynes // Glamour;Nov2016, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p113
Several recipes including sweet potato toast with avocado, roasted cranberry hummus and creamy pumpkin rosemary soup, are presented.
- Mother's Day Brunch. HILLSON, BETH // Living Without;Apr/May2014, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p48
Several recipes including the raspberry lemon stuffed French toast, the watermelon mint salad and the confetti sweet potato-red potato hash are presented.
- Souped-Up Sweet Potatoes. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Nov2002, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p67
Provides the recipe for sweet potato soup. Ingredients for the soup; use of roasted garlic and pecans as toppings for the soup.
- CURRIED sweet POTATO APPLE SOUP. // American Fitness;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p63
A recipe for Curried Sweet Potato Apple Soup is presented.
- ORANGE CRUSH. YISHANE LEE // Runner's World;Nov2014, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p44
Several recipes for sweet potatoes are presented including one for fast breakfast, one for fall salad, and one for hearty soup.
- Buh-bye, chills. M. T. // Kiwi;Dec2012/Jan2013, p42
The article discusses the recommendation of acupuncturist and herbalist Julie Chang on alternatives to a steaming bowl of soup that will warm one up on a cold winter day, including sweet potatoes, roasted chicken with thyme and quinoa with black beans.
- 7 Leftover Makeovers. KADEY, MATTHEW // Living Without's Gluten Free & More;2014 Holiday Issue, p72
The article presents several recipes including Turkey Noodle Soup, Maple Sweet Potato Soup, and Turkey, Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts Hash with Cranberry Sauce.