- BLUEBERRY & OATMEAL PANCAKES. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Aug2005, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p7
Presents the recipe Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes.
- under an hour. // Country Living;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p34
A recipe for golden potato pancakes is presented.
- FRUIT-NUT WAFFLES. // Ebony;Jan1955, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p80
A recipe for fruit-nut waffles is presented.
- Make Your Own French Crepes! Belsan, Diana // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
A recipe for French crepes is presented.
- VALENTINE'S DAY BREAKFAST. // National Geographic Kids;Feb2007, Issue 367, p40
A recipe for Heart-Shaped Strawberry Pancakes is presented.
- Can't beat these eggs. Wisdom, Maria K. // New Orleans Magazine;Apr2000, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p19
Presents the recipe for Eggs Jeannette pancake.
- Super Stack-Up. // U+S+ Kids;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p28
Presents the pancake recipe `Super Stack-Up.'
- Linnaea's Pancakes. // Jack & Jill;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p22
A recipe for Linnaea's Pancakes is presented.
- Crepes Poire Belle Helene. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2007, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p60
A recipe for Crepes Poire Belle Helene is presented.