- Casserole Convenience. // Southern Living;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p196
Presents several Southwestern casseroles recipes. Low-Fat Spaghetti Casserole; Southwestern Casserole; Beef, Bean, and Cornbread Casserole; Chicken-Rice Casserole.
- Pick a Potato Casserole. Poellnitz, Vicki A. // Southern Living;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p188
Presents a variety of casserole recipes. Ingredients needed for 'Beefy Potato Casserole; Preparation procedure of Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole; Serving size of Sausage-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole.
- The lighter side of casseroles. Fobel, Jim; Sarpa, Jeff // Bon Appetit;Feb98, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p64
Opinion. Focuses on casseroles. Identification of different casserole recipes; Materials and ingredients used; Methodology used for preparation.
- Recipe Corner. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p100
Presents several recipes of casseroles. Country-Style Ham Casserole; Tuna Noodle Casserole; Covered Wagon Casserole.
- winter warmers. Northwood, Barbara // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/1/2002, Special Section p1
Presents several soup and casserole recipes for the winter season. Chicken Rosemary Casserole; Minted Pea Soup; Easy Beef Casserole; Mushroom Bacon Soup; Curried Sausage Casserole.
- One dish, one delicious dinner. Liotto, Donna // Prevention;Jan98, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p122
Presents healthful casserole recipes. Time-saving cooking; Vegetarian recipes; Mention of baked macaroni, Mexican cornbread casserole, and asparagus chicken.
- Come By for Brunch. // Southern Living;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p198
Presents holiday recipes. Bloody Mary Bowl; Wassail; Cheese-and-Egg Casserole.
- Thankgiving in Texas. Cook, Lynnmarie P. // Southern Living;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p202
Presents Thanksgiving recipes in Texas. Garlic-Cheese Grits; Spinach Casserole; Corn Pudding; Extra-Rich Chocolate Cake; Moist-and-Saucy Meat Loaf.
- One Weekend, Three Parties. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p208
Presents recipes for holiday season. Potato Casserole; Wild Rice-and-Cranberry Salad; Dried Tomato-and-Basil Sandwiches; Merry Cranberry-Nut Yeast Scones.