MENU STRATEGIES / RECIPES
- Recipes from Home. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p42
The article focuses on the Recipes From Home Program of the University of Connecticut's in Storrs. Last summer, postcards were sent out to the parents of all 2,000 freshman class members, asking them to submit recipes from home that their kids were especially fond of, in four different...
- In case you haven't heard... // Primary Care Weekly;1/15/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p6
Reports that schools such as Yale School of Medicine and the University of Connecticut say they have enough cadavers to get by. Comments from Alan Mermann, 72, a Yale medical professor.
- Developers eye for-profit dorm near Stamford UConn campus. Fleischer, Jo // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/6/95, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
States that Stamford's new downtown University of Connecticut campus would not a privately run football team or a for-profit marching band when it opens. Year; Plans; Rent; Builders.
- UConn offers certificate program in non-profit management. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/4/95, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p14
Reports on a non-profit management program offered by the University of Connecticut at Storrs. Who created the program; When courses are scheduled; Program instructors; What the program combines.
- UConn MBA program feeds on the executive's drive and... Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/1/96, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the University of Connecticut executive Master of Business Administration program which was creates for working executives in the private, public and not-for-profit sector. Participants requirements; Way the program is designed; Its Similarity to benchmarking; Amount of credits...
- UConn system makes students' signup painless. // Communications News;Feb97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p54
Focuses on interactive voice system that helps students register easily at the University of Connecticut at Storrs .
- UConn-Stamford benefits from $1 billion bond decision. Duby, Christopher Y. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/22/95, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p5
Focuses on the May 1995 House of Representatives vote regarding financing issues at the University of Connecticut (UConn) in Storrs. Provisions of the UConn bill; Development of regional campuses in Connecticut; Correction of infrastructure problems; Approved state plan in bond issues. INSET:...
- game TIME. Palitti, Nicole // Vegetarian Times;Oct2007, Issue 353, p60
The article presents several vegetarian recipes including Vegan French Onion Dip, Spicy Skillet Cornbread and Cream-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes.
- Cherry Jubilee: Cookies Full Of Juicy Fruit. // Home Cooking;Feb2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p41
The article presents two fruit recipes including Just Right Andes Cherry Drops and Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies.