- Tapping Natural-Born Talent. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p40
The article focuses on the Asian cuisine concepts employed by the dining services department of the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Dining services director Ken Toong stated that they aim to provide authenticity, variety and diversity for their customers. The department uses recipes and...
- SCUTTLEBUTT. Smith, Rod // Las Vegas Business Press;12/24/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p3
Presents the recipe for fruitcake. Ingredients needed; Steps of mixing the ingredients; Process in cooking.
- Too Good to Be Fruitcake. // Yankee;Dec2001, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p78
Presents the chocolate fruitcake recipe. Ingredients; Procedure of cooking; Serving size of the recipe. INSET: Cookies from Connecticut..
- MRS. MACKINNON'S CHRISTMAS FRUITCAKE. // Bon Appetit;Dec2005, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p90
Presents the recipe for Mrs. Mackinnon's Christmas Fruitcake.
- Cooler weather, low turnout, and a tasty recipe. Reppond, Mary // Malakoff News (TX);10/2/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 40, p3B
A recipe for Pear Cake is presented.
- XMAS FRUIT CAKE SALE. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Dec1947, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p29
A recipe for fruit cake is presented.
- Nana's fruitcake. // Catholic Digest;Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p70
A recipe for Nana's fruitcake is presented.
- Prairie Pantry. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);11/30/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p6
A recipe for Christmas fruit cake is presented.
- What a surprise! // BBC Australian Good Food;Dec2011/Jan2012, p146
A recipe for Chocolate fruitcake is presented.