MENU STRATEGIES / RECIPES
- Recipes still needed for "Recipe for a Cure" // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/27/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 37, p6
The article offers information on the extension of the deadline on the submission of great recipes. The Buda/Kyle Relay for Life will be extending the deadline until they reach the goal of 500 recipes. Cookbook will sell for $10 each. All proceeds will go to the Buda/Kyle Relay for Life. All...
- HAVE YOU READ? // Travel Weekly (UK);3/30/2007, p68
The article talks about the "Irish Language and Culture Guide" by Lonelyplanet.co.uk. The guide will help travelers decipher any amount of blarney on the Emerald Isle. With colour-coded sections on history, lifestyle and society, food, drink and sport, the guide gives an insight into all things...
- Recipes for rebuilding. McNulty, Ian // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p23
Provides information on the cookbook "The Art of the Roux," featuring family recipes from New Orleans, Louisiana. Organization that will benefit from the book's sales; Remarks from Gregory Southerland, co-director of the cookbook project, on the effort.
- Mushroom and Cheese Frittata. // Asian Pacific Post;4/14/2011, p9
A recipe for mushroom and Cheese fritata is presented.
- LOCH ARTHUR CHEESE AND TOMATO TART. // Bon Appetit;May2004, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p72
Presents the recipe for Loch Arthur cheese and tomato tart.
- What's in the news : Dishing up some blue cheese. // Food Service;Jun2009, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p8
The article presents several recipes for blue cheese including Blue cheese potato wedges, Blue cheese baked apples and Vegetarian stuffed portobello mushrooms.
- Potato magic. Mehigan, Gary // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2011, p40
Several recipes including "Mustard & Green Onion," "Potato Rosti With Garlic, Mushrooms & Parsley," and "Goat's Cheese Soufflï¿½ With Hazelnut Frisï¿½e Salad," are presented.
- Sensational Spa Dishes. Floyd, Lynya // Essence (Time Inc.);Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p174
The article presents recipes for Butternut Cheesecake, Mashed Sweet Plantains, and Bison with Mushrooms and Onions.
- PUNCHY PASTAS. // Ebony;Feb1973, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p118
Several recipes are presented including gold nugget salad, great speckled noodles and rotini with cheeses.