INGREDIENTS / RECIPES
- Rustic Wheat Bread. // Food Management;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p70
Presents a recipe for Rustic Wheat Bread.
- Market Trends Product Spotlight. Conrad, Kathryn // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Feb2016, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p30
A recipe for Stout Wheat Bread with Cherries and Chocolate is presented.
- Christmas-Wreath Bread. Petersen, Candyce A. // Jack & Jill;Dec2001, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p8
Presents a recipe for Christmas-Wreath Bread.
- Pappy birthday. // British Baker;4/22/2011, p39
The article focuses on the celebration of the 50 years of the Chorleywood Bread Process
- Breads survive the passage of time. Tabor, Thomas C. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p61
Presents several recipes for baked bread.
- THE STAFF OF LIFE. Turgeon, Charlotte // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb1979, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p108
Discusses the significance of bread. Efforts of Dr. Herman Lerner in search for a perfect bread; Information on the Lima Bakery; Basic recipe for Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread.
- Old Cricket says. // Cricket;Nov2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p64
Discusses how bread was invented many thousands of years ago. Methods of bread making; Varieties; How almost every country has its specialty; The history of bread and the history of civilization.
- Recipe: Drunken Crown Royal Banana Bread. Lehail, Jessie // South Asian Post;11/13/2014, p6
No abstract available.
- Using your loaf to bake tasty bread. Duckham, Chris // GP: General Practitioner;6/9/2003, p75
The article presents tips to make home-made breads. Ingredients include 400g strong white bread flour, one teaspoon fine sea salt, 3g fast-action dried yeast Three-quarters tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 230ml luke-warm water.