- Life with less bacon. LeVaux, Ari // Missoula Independent;2/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p24
In this article, the author discusses aspects related to bacon including problems related factory-farmed pork, pig fat and various dishes and cooking methods related to bacon.
- Hot Stuffed. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2013, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p144
A recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos is presented.
- MAPLE BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN. // Curve;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p29
A recipe for Maple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Sage & Whole Garlic is presented.
- Bacon Wrapped Pork with Bok Choy. // Asian Pacific Post;12/15/2011, p9
A recipe for bacon wrapped pork with bok choy is presented.
- How to Make Goetta. // Cincinnati Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p65
A recipe for making a Goetta is presented.
- Let Us Now Praise...bacon. Maroukian, Francin E.; Allen, Ted; Vaughan, Brendan // Esquire;Nov2001, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p134
Presents several bacon recipes. Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches; Smoky Corn Chowder With Sea Scallops; Braised Short Ribs.
- THE UN-BACON. Nelson, Nichol // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p165
Looks into the peculiarity of an Irish bacon. Appropriate name for Irish bacon; Origin; Unique characteristics.
- If you've got . . . Bacon. // Good Housekeeping;Jun2013, Vol. 256 Issue 6, p163
Several recipes for bacon are presented including Quick Chicken Saltimbocca, Spicy Fresh-Tomato Rigatoni and Easy Bacon & Pea Risotto.
- The Belly of the Beast: Bacon & Pancetta. Meligren, James // Gourmet Retailer;Jul2005, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p34
The article focuses on a variety of pork, bacon, and its Italian substitute, pancetta. Both bacon and pancetta are cured pork products. In other words, they are not cooked but neither are they raw. Although the tradition of bacon comes mainly from England, bacon in the United States is made...