- food Soup and Sides TO WARM UP HOLIDAYS. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;12/24/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 40, p10
Recipes are presented including Pumpkin Potato Soup, Double Cheese Spinach-Potato Pie, and Casserole Pie.
- Soup and Sides TO WARM UP HOLIDAYS. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;12/24/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 47, p10
Several recipes are presented including Pumpkin Potato Soup, Double Cheese Spinach-Potato Pie, and Casserole Pie.
- HARVESTS HOME. Ruggiero, Maggie // Gourmet;Nov2008, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p158
The article presents several recipes for vegetarian Thanksgiving feast including Mushroom and Farro Pie, Smashed Potatoes With Roasted-Garlic Gravy and Pumpkin Tart With Anise-Seed Crust.
- HOST A Thanksgiving for two. // All You;11/15/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p83
The article offers suggestions for preparing full and delicious meal. It informs that people should buy the whole turkey bird and instruct butcher to cut the bird into two halves. It reveals that for desserts, one should prepare pudding instead of pies. It states that mashed potatoes with butter...
- Rescue thanksgiving dinner. Chernetz, Barbara // All You;1/3/2014 Special Issue, p46
In this article, the author offers suggestions on preventing and solving any mishappening in kitchen while preparing food. The author suggests applying a layer of freshly whipped cream to mend a crack down the middle in pumpkin pie. The author mentions to turn the mashed potatoes into casserole...
- QUICK TIP. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Aug2008, p143
The article outlines a tip on preparing pumpkin for roasting. It emphasizes the importance of always leaving the skin of the pumpkin when roasting so that the flavour will be more intense and the skin can be easily removed on the plate.
- Easy VEGETARIAN LASAGNE. // Australian Women's Weekly;May2015, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p186
A recipe for roast pumpkin and spinach lasagne is presented.
- Roasted Potato Salad. // People;7/6/2011, p78
A recipe for roasted potato salad is presented.
- dishing up the season. Perry, Marge // Parenting School Years;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p59
This section presents recipes for standing rib roast, mashed potatoes with caramelized onions and gingerbread cake with cream-cheese frosting.