- Chili Corn Mashed Potatoes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul96, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p117
Presents a recipe for Chili Corn Mashed Potatoes. Ingredients; Directions.
- in HIGH spirits. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2014, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p146
Several recipes are presented, including Grilled Baby Corn With Spiced Salt and Whipped Feta, Mozzarella With Mint Dressing and Crostini, and Potato, Pork and Sichuan Pepper Pastries.
- Seasonal Soups. Wolson, Shelley // Baby Talk;Nov2001, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p77
Presents several soup recipes. Corn Chowder; Creamy Squash Soup; Sweet-Potato Apple Soup.
- THE NEW AMERICAN PICNIC. // Prevention;Jul89, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p73
Presents several recipes. "A Fourth-of-July Cookout"; "Grilled Turkey Steak"; "Dilled Grilled Corn on the Cob"; "Sea Scallop Kabobs"; "Great Grilled Side Dishes"; "Grilled Potato Salad".
- low-fat salads. // Australian Table;Oct2007, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p124
The article presents several recipes for low-fat salads including Layered Greek Salad, Swedish Potato Salad, and Mexican Corn & Bean Salad.
- recipes in this issue. // Plate;Sep/Oct2014, p115
Several recipes are presented including roasted sweet corn cobbets with okra, shishito peppers and harissa, potatoes and yeast with smoked bread and lemon thyme, and figs with burnt eggplant, labne and Thassos olives.
- Talking SCHOP: Labor Day Lovin'. Harris, Kysha // New York Amsterdam News;8/31/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 36, p24
The article presents several recipes including Roasted Corn on the Cob, Raisin Bread Strata with Breakfast Sausage and Dried Plums and Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad.
- Gourmet Every Day. // Gourmet;Sep2002, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p154
Presents recipes of various gourmet dishes. Scallion Mashed Potatoes; Pork Chops with Golden Onion and Wilted Tomatoes; Creamed Corn with Basil.
- Bring on the Boom! // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Summer2015, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p68
Recipes for Putting on the Dog, grilled corn on the cob with roasted red pepper butter, and roasted potato salad with cucumber, bacon and ranch are presented.