- POWER LUNCHES. Cash, Shane // Men's Fitness;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p124
The article presents recipes for five fast lunches that help men in building muscles including lamb gyro burger, grilled chicken diparma panino, and whole-wheat turkey wrap.
- SURPRISE BODY-BOOSTERS. DeSanti, Michael // Men's Fitness;Apr2015, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p118
Several recipes are presented including for turkey chili, raw kalehemp seed salad and healing chicken-bone broth.
- HIDDEN turkey roll. Kane, Susan // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2003, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p52
The article presents recipe for cooking turkey. INSET: INGREDIENTS.
- WRAP STARS! // Scholastic Parent & Child;May/Jun2015, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p80
Several recipes for rolls are presented, including the Asian Chicken, the Turkey Ranch, and the Fruity Trail Mix.
- DISHING IT UPâ€¦ FOR DIABETES. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Mar2016, p86
Several recipes are presented including spelt spaghetti with ratatouille, balsamic chicken with potato and fennel bake, and turkey and sage burgers.
- birds in hand. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Dec2015, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p123
This section presents several recipes recommended for the Christmas season including for poached turkey and prawn salad with avocado dressing, red braised turkey with pickled radishes, and hot-smoked chicken with marinated tomatoes.
- RETRO CHICK. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;2/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p52
Focuses on the preference of food service consumers and restaurants for chicken and turkey dishes in the U.S. Estimated amount of chicken to be consumed in the food service in 2003; Increase in volume of turkey used in the food service; Procedure for making the chicken dish served at the...
- FORGET CARVING. // Country Living;Feb2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p118
Suggests various recipes of meat. Preparation of hen baked in a crust of salt dough; Description of warm pine nut vinaigrette; Details for the preparation of turkey drumsticks.
- A Feast Most Fowl. Mckinney, Wanda // Southern Living;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p224
Features the turducken, a holiday delicacy from Louisiana consisting of a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken. Description of turducken by 'Monday Night Football' commentator John Madden; Popularity of the recipe.