TODAY'S (S)MASH HITS: POTATO ROTATION
- Recipe of the month. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p81
Presents the recipe for Gruyere and Apple Potatoes Au Gratin. List of ingredients; Procedure; Number of servings.
- Potato-turnip gratin. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p34
Presents the recipe of Potato-turnip gratin offered at the Dahlia Lounge in Seattle, Washington. Ingredients.
- The Versatile Potato. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun99, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p62
Offers two potato recipes. Potato Corn Chowder; Repeeled Potatoes.
- Yukon Gold Potato and Fennel Gratin. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2004, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p62
Presents the recipe Yukon Gold Potato and Fennel Gratin.
- BUTTERED NEW POTATOES WITH CHIVES. Pump, Anna // Bon Appetit;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p111
Presents the recipe Buttered New Potatoes With Chives.
- HASSELBACK POTATOES. // Gourmet;Feb2004, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p125
Presents a recipe for hasselback potatoes.
- Potato Salad, Plain and Simple. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p182
Presents the recipe for Fipps Family Potato Salad. List of ingredients; Preparation steps; Methods of serving the dish.
- SPEEDY GARLIC MASHED POTATOES. Mitchell, Julia // Southern Living;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p156
Presents a recipe for "speedy garlic mashed potatoes."
- Idaho Potato Muffins with Smoked Salmon, Chives, and Sour Cream. // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p40
Presents the recipe for Idaho Potato Muffins with smoked salmon, chives, and sour cream.
- Cosy Classic. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jan2005, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p54
Presents a recipe of a creamy potato soup.