- Enticing Entrees. // Food Management;Jul2005 Special Issue, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p12
Presents several recipes. Seven Treasures Clam and Vegetable Stir-Fry; Bertucci's Bello Panini; Sunset Cornish Hens; Vegetable Quesadilla.
- Monitor readers share their recipes. // Christian Science Monitor;10/30/97, Vol. 89 Issue 235, p18
Presents several recipes from readers of the `Christian Science Monitor.' Cowboy Cookies; Cipollpiang - Stuffed Onions; Tarte a l'onion; Beets in Orange Sauce; Shrimp Gumbo.
- Summertime and the eating is easy. Nash, Jonell; Maas, Rita // Essence (Essence);July97, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p93
Details the food that will keep you well fed and looking good during summertime. Some of the list of seasonal delights; How to save time in marinating; How to cook good food in grill; How eating in the open air can help body and lifts spirit; Some healthy recipes for summertime.
- healthy cooking. Dosier, Susan // Health (Time Inc. Health);Sep2001, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p145
Presents several recipes. Saucy Chicken Lo Mein; Rainbow Fried Rice; Black Bean Beef with Green Beans.
- ...and quick! // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Oct93, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p12
Presents four recipes for healthy dining. `Lentil tacos'; `Light and luscious fish fry'; `Cannellini bean salad'; `California burgers'. INSET: Untitled (`Quick and Healthy Low Fat Cooking' book)..
- April Foolproof Food. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Apr2001, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p14
Presents some recipes. Marinated Asparagus or Broccoli; Em's Black Bean Soup; Thai Sweet Potatoes over Rice.
- Great eating. Huggler, Tom // Outdoor Life;Sep93, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p52
Features various recipes of deer camp cooks. Author's Grilled Venison Roast; Harold Maynard's Pineapple Pancakes; Udo Robler's Venison Diane; Quick-Fix Pheasant Breasts; Duck with Sauerkraut; Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce; John West's Oyster Stew; Marinated Venison Chops and Steaks; Rolled...
- The recipes. // Restaurant Business;05/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p82
Presents a compilation of popular restaurant dishes. Includes Turkey Drumsticks with Sage Polenta; Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Braised Beef; Basque Beans and Chorizo.
- 12 delicious chicken recipes...With Only 6 Ingredients. Holt, Tamara // Redbook;Mar2000, Vol. 194 Issue 3, p195
Discusses the preparation of several chicken recipes.
- 30-MINUTE DINNERS IN 1 PAN. // Redbook;Feb2001, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p147
Presents several easy recipes for dinner.