- FREE RECIPES. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p121
Lists companies and agencies that offer free recipes. Heinz U.S.A.; Florida Dept. of Citrus; USA Rice Federation.
- `Berrying' the competition... // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p55
Reports that the Minnesota Vikings Food Service IBM unit has garnered the top award in the non-commercial division of the 1994 California Strawberry Commission's Strawberry Fields contest. Success of IBM's `Let's Get Berried' promotion.
- Calif. Strawberry Commission awards 13K in scholarships. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/21/95, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p76
Reports that the California Strawberry Commission has awarded scholarships to 16 students in the first annual Strawberry Scholarship Program. Honors given to the scholarship recipients in various awards luncheons; Eligibility to the scholarship program.
- Calif. Strawberry Board changes its name. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the change in the name of the California Strawberry Advisory Board to California Strawberry Commission. Effectivity; Approval of 1994 marketing plan.
- Anchor rolls new sales drive. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p42
Presents a photograph showing Anchor Food Products' sales drive mobile idea center in San Antonio, Texas that provides ideas and product training to its customers.
- Plastic pieces found in Cheddar. // Dairy Industries International;Mar1995, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the decision of Anchor Foods Products Inc. to recall a batch of its Cheddar cheese after regular quality control checks identified pieces of semi-transparent plastic in the product. Issuance of refunds; Comments from company executives.
- Anchor Foods diversifies line, markets new `Santa Fe Chiles'. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/14/94, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p44
Reports on Anchor Food Products Inc.'s diversification of its product line. Marketing of a series of entree-sized products called `Santa Fe Chiles.'
- California Strawberry Commission to debut infomercial nationwide. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p70
Reports that the California Strawberry Commission has launched an infomercial to help boost demand and educate consumers about food production techniques. Details of the infomercial.
- Strawberry Fields Contest...`forever'. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/16/94, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p57
Announces California Strawberry Commission's Strawberry Fields Contest. Cash prizes for winners; categories; Contact information.