- +CHEF SHOWDOWN. // Self;May2031, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p90
Several recipes including Salmon, Red Quinoa and Arugula Salad, and Mango Chicken Salad with Couscous, are presented.
- What's for DINNER? // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/9/2015, p52
The article presents several recipes for family dinners which include salmon nicoise, roast vegetable couscous, and chicken and pineapple salad.
- Fire up the barbie! Granger, Bill // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/18/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p52
Several recipes are presented including marinated grilled chicken with mango salsa, spice rubbed salmon with corn and avocado salad, and pork cutlets with hoisin glaze and sesame rice.
- GET STACKED. KADEY, MATTHEW // Muscle & Fitness;Mar2014, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p90
Recipes for five novel sandwiches with high protein content minus the fat are presented including Smoked Salmon, Mango Chicken Pita and Roast Beef Collard Wrap.
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;6/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p68
Several recipes for wraps and other dishes are presented including Brown Sugar and Bourbon Glazed Salmon Wrap, Acapulco Chicken and Avocado Wrap and Carribean Mango Chicken Wrap.
- Ross makes magic with mangoes. Dobson, Ross // BBC Australian Good Food;Jan/Feb2010, p90
Several recipes including chilli prawn & mango skewers; mango, avocado & smoked chicken salad; and mango pancakes, are presented.
- Quick dinners. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Jan/Feb2010, p30
Several recipes including mango, watercress & duck salad; roasted asparagus, pancetta & tomato pasta; and creamy pesto chicken with roasted tomatoes, are presented.
- super bowl. // Good Health & Medicine;Nov2008, p150
Several recipes for salads are presented, including Mango and Prawn Salad, Chicken, Preserved Lemon and Cranberry Rice Salad and Pumpkin, Ricotta, Beetroot and Pecan Salad.
- toss it up. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jan2011, p96
Several recipes for salads including Thai Beef Salad with Chilli Lime, Crab & Green Mango Salad, and Vegetable & Couscous Sald, are presented.