- Brunch made easy. // Farmer;May2014, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p50
A recipe for Cheesy Bacon and Egg Brunch Casserole is presented.
- ONE-EGG CORNBREAD. Smith, Rena // Braille Monitor;Dec2013, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p861
A recipe for "One-Egg Cornbread" is presented.
- SAVORY BREAD PUDDING. PERRY, MARGE // Scholastic Parent & Child;Nov2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p73
A recipe for savory bread pudding is presented.
- California Sunrise Toast. // Good Housekeeping;Sep2013, Vol. 257 Issue 3, p133
A recipe for California Sunrise Toast is presented.
- PUT YOUR BRUNCH MENU ON A DIET. Neville, Kerry // Women's Health;May2009, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p120
The article presents several brunch recipes including Baked Eggs With Ham and Cheddar, Banana Foster French Toast, and Apple & Sweet Potato Hash Browns.
- Brunch Redeemed. Pirie, Gayle; Clark, John // Food & Wine;Dec2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p120
Presents several brunch recipes. Roasted Halibut with Fresh Herb Sauce; Endive and Grapefruit Salad with Smoked Trout; Baked Semolina Gnocchi with Sage; Pancetta-Wrapped Randicchio with Baked Eggs.
- Breakfast blockbusters. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p26
Presents several recipes of breakfast items. Overnight French Toast; Crab and Asparagus California Brunch Roll; Ranch Scramble; Prudent Mallard Omelette.
- SAVOURY ENDINGS. JOHNSTON, ALEXA // Metro (NZ);Nov2010, Issue 348, p94
The article presents several recipes including bedford toasts and scotch woodcock.
- Jennene's masterclass Tsoureki sweet bread. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/14/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p88
A recipe for Tsoureki sweet bread is presented.