- MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE MEATLOAF. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Oct2004, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p7
Presents the recipe for Mediterranean-Style Meatloaf.
- rush hour. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2003, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p205
Presents several recipes. Stuffed tomatoes; BBQ Meatloaves with Cheddar Potatoes.
- Calorific Countdown to 2008. R. R.; R. P. // New York;12/24/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p88
The author reviews high calorie menu items at restaurants throughout New York City including the Foie Gras meatloaf at CafÃ© Gray's, the eggs benedict at WD-50 and a pizza at Eleven Madison Park's Pizzetta.
- Meat & Potatoes. Swearinger, Richard // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2007, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p182
Several recipes for meat and potatoes including Beef and Sweet Potato Pan Roast, Steak and Potato Pizza, and Spicy Meat Loaf are presented.
- Feed a FAMILY OF FOUR FOR UNDER $10. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/29/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 39, p92
The article presents several recipes including chutney & mustard meatloaf, sausage, potato, onion & pea frittata, and barbecue meaty pizzas.
- Happy Hamper. Cooper-Davies, Amanda // North & South;Feb2007, Issue 251, p120
This article presents several picnic recipes including Grapefruit & Ginger Soda, Potato, Olive & Rosemary Pizza and Orange Caper & Bacon Meat Loaf.
- 2 meals from 1 batch. Goodwin, Julie // Australian Women's Weekly;Aug2012, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p180
Several recipes are presented including Tandoori chicken, Tandoori chicken pizzas and Bacon-wrapped meatloaf.
- Muffin Tin Meals. KADEY, MATTHEW // Living Without;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p54
Several recipes for Quinoa Cabbage Cups with Tomato Jam, Meatloaves with Mushroom Gravy, and Pumpkin French Toast Cups with Maple Braised Apples are presented.
- Mediterranean On The Menu. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2006, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p58
The article features Mediterranean menu served in restaurants in the U.S. including the cuisine of Spain, France, Greece and Italy. Restaurants in the U.S. have built tomato-based promotional events like the Il Grano in West Los Angeles which celebrates the Summer Festival of Tomatoes...