- Prep School. Albert, Amy; MOUNT, ARTHUR // Bon Appetit;Aug2008, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p108
The article reports on the techniques of preparing the Pepper-Grilled Steak and Tender Pork Chops, and also presents several recipes. As reported, if one is using an instant-read thermometer to check doneness of the pork chops, insert it in the side, because that way one'll avoid piercing a hole...
- Thai Pork and Mango Salad with Mango-Mint Dressing. // Food Management;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p42
A recipe for Thai Pork and Mango Salad with Mango-Mint Dressing is presented.
- RECIPES. // Restaurant Business;Sep2009, Vol. 108 Issue 9, pFSB8
The article presents several recipes including Chermoula Grilled Cremini Skewers, Tamarind-Chipotle Glazed Pork Loin with Roasted Vegetables and Apples, Mini Mango Amaretto Cheesecakes and Roasted North Carolina Sweet Potato Salsa.
- FOODFILEâ€¦INGREDIENTS IN SEASON. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/27/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4495, p60
The article provides information on several ingredients for the food service industry. There are good plums around as well as English wild strawberries and English tomatoes. The Israeli crop is now starting with excellent honeydew melons and mangoes. Spanish red seedless grapes are also arriving...
- Customized Cuban. // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p42
The article focuses on several Cuban dishes served by the University of Miami Hospital in Florida. It presents information on a dish called Ropa Vieja which means old clothes that is regularly served by the hospital to its patients. It informs about another Cuban dish called mojo pork that is...
- FAST $15 MENUS TO SERVE FOUR From the Cooking Light Test Kitchen. Recipes; Drennen, Mary; recipes, Additional; Hickman, Adam; Pittman, Ann Taylor // Cooking Light;Sep2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p71
Several recipes are presented for dishes that serve four people for less than 15 dollars including Pork Chops With Roasted Apples & Onions With Haricots Verts & Mustard Vinaigrette, Lemony Grilled Shrimp Salad With Spicy Mango, and Sweet-Spicy Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry With Double Sesame Rice.
- Seared Scallops with Fennel and Grapefruit Salad. // Cooking Light;Dec2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p164
A recipe for Seared Scallops with Fennel and Grapefruit Salad and Tex-Mex Pork is presented.
- Five Easy Dinners. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Sep2007, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p29
The article presents several recipes for weeknight meals, including Creamy rigatoni with broccoli and Brie, Glazed pork ribs with horseradish apple slaw, and Scallops with sweet cucumber and mango salsa.
- Olives and Olive oil: Add Life to Casual Parties. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;8/29/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p8
Two recipes are presented including the pork and mushroom sliders and easy scallop appetizer cups.