- Winner Dinners. // Country Living;Jan2017, p94
Several recipes including Crispy Chicken Thighs with Smoky Chickpeas; Cauliflower Bisque with Brown Butter Croutons; and Bucatini with Winter Pesto & Sweet Potatoes are presented.
- Julie Goodwin's hearty soups. // Australian Women's Weekly;May2013, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p184
Several soup recipes are presented including Julie's Beef Pho, Cauliflower Soup With Croutons and Curried Sweet Potato Soup.
- LOVIN' spoonfuls. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2014, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p104
The article presents several soup recipes including wonton soup with Sichuan red oil and black vinegar chilli sauce, Dutch pea and ham soup, and Hungarian paprika-spiced cauliflower soup.
- The Cult of the casserole. Recipes; Kitchen, The SL Test; produced; Lewis, Hunter; styling, prop; Hillegas, Heather Chadduck; Cunningham, Caroline M.; styling, food; Brogan, Toni; Castle, Sheri; English, Angela; Hayes, Hannah // Southern Living;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p98
Several recipes for casseroles are presented including Loaded Chicken-Bacon Pot Pie, Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, and Greens Casserole.
- Back to Basics. SMITH, PEG // Better Homes & Gardens;Sep2011, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p182
The article presents several recipes including Pecan-Crusted Pork with Orange-Maple Glaze, Sweet Potato Soup with Curried Cheese Crisps, and Open-Face Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
- RECIPES WITH A REAL TWIST. // Women's Fitness;Feb2016, Issue 149, p121
Several recipes are presented which includes the Butternut Squash with Ricotta and Herbs, Autumn Minestrone Soup and Chicken TrayBake with Sweet Potatoes.
- FRESH FROZEN PEAS. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Sep1961, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p114
Several recipes for frozen peas including cauliflower with polka dot sauce, lobster-green pea chowder and herbed chicken and peas are presented.
- THE FIT CHICK'S GUIDE TO HEALTHY HOLIDAY MEALS. // Muscle & Fitness Hers;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p66
Several recipes from dietitian Tara Mardigan are presented including Crimson Cauliflower Mash, Maple Chia Sweet Potato Chunks, and Sweet & Savory Cranberry Chutney.
- THE ACCIDENTAL CHEF. ANYAN, STACEY // North & South;May2015, Issue 350, p102
Several recipes from the book "My Underground Kitchen," by Jess Daniell are presented including roasted cauliflower salad, kumara gnocchi with sage butter, and feijoa cake.