- GET TO KNOW YOUR ORANGES. // Ebony;Jan1976, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p94
Several recipes including Continental Soup, South Seas Beef, and Orange Mousse are presented.
- PAnTRY MeALs. Melodia, Frank P.; Chernetz, Barbara // Redbook;Apr2008, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p180
This article presents several recipes, including Orange Beef and Broccoli, Couscous Salad with Grilled Shrimp, and Cavatelli with Mushroom RagÃ¹.
- Go Beyond Basics. // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct2006, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p216
The article features additions for the pot roast recipes aside from carrots, onions and potatoes. Quince has the same qualities as a green apple and a lemon with tartness and appealing acidicity. Garlic, a whole or cloves, can be added to the pan when making pot roast since it takes on a sweet...
- CITRUS SENSATIONS. Laurien, Rosalind // Children's Digest;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p23
Presents two recipes for oranges.
- Prairie Pantry. // Munday Courier (TX);9/24/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p5
A recipe for Mandarin Orange Cake is presented.
- Hedley woman needs prayers. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p4
A recipe for Orange Cream Dessert Squares is presented.
- HOT ORANGE MOCHA WITH GRAND MARNIER WHIPPED CREAM. // Bon Appetit;Jan2006, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p117
The article presents a recipe for Hot Orange Mocha With grand Marnier Whipped Cream.
- Recipe of the month. Gullon, Monica; Torres, Rochelle Palermo // Shape;Jan2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p110
A recipe for panna cotta with spiced oranges is presented.
- CITRUS SENSATION. Laurien, Rosalind // Children's Digest;Jun2001, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p14
Presents orange recipes Apple 'n Orange Salad and Good Morning Sunshine.