- Elegant BBQ. TOWNSEND, TYRUS; JOHNSTON, HEATHER // Essence (Time Inc.);Jul2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p109
Several recipes are presented including the pork and beans with coca-cola barbeque sauce, the rainbow trout with fire and smoked spinach, and the Charred Rapini with honey and chili.
- Make Your Own BBQ Rub. // Southern Living;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p14
A recipe for pork barbecue is presented.
- Great Grilled Pork. // Southern Living;Aug2002, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p204
Presents the recipe Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Swine Dining. // Outdoor Life;Jan2010, Vol. 217 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses several ways of cooking a hunted hog which includes grilled, roasted and barbequed.
- BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN. // Gourmet;Apr2005, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p80
Presents the recipe for BBQ Pork Tenderloin.
- 10 STEPS TO PERFECT pork. // Meat Trades Journal;5/10/2013, p38
The article offers techniques to help one serve tasty and tender barbequed pork such as injecting the pork with juice flavors, using foil to protect the meat from direct heat, and glazing the pork with one's choice of barbeque sauce.
- Smoked Pork Tenderloin. // Guideposts;Jun2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p81
A recipe for smoked pork tenderloin prepared with honey and pepper is presented.
- Pork piggybacks on barbecue trend. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;8/14/95, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p43
Focuses on the growing popularity of barbecue-rubbed or glazed pork dishes that are served in restaurants all over the United States. Pork cuts that are also gaining attention at other operations even without the barbecue sauce; Pork specialties offered by different restaurants in the United...
- Barbacoa. Valdez, Andrea // Texas Monthly;Sep2010, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p38
The article provides tips for making an authentic barbacoa patterned after Armando Vera's Backyard Bar-B-Que which includes buying pig head from a local butcher shop and wrapping it in aluminum foil, burning large chunks of mesquite wood, and making a taco mixto.