- Chrismas Eve BUFFET. Cranston, Michele; Urizar, John Paul; COMPTE, MICHAELA LE // Australian Women's Weekly;Dec2015, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p170
several recipes are presented for turkey, cherry and pomegranate salad , rosy peach and panettone trifle and baked cherry ham with cherry and nectarine relish.
- cherries. // Shape;Jun2008, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p154
The article presents several recipes for cherries including cherry sauce and cherry salad.
- A STAR-SPANGLED Celebration! // La Prensa San Diego;7/3/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p10
Several recipes including A Star of a Salad, Cherry Salsa With Star Crisps, and America's Star Cupcake are presented.
- Crowd pleasers. Mehigan, Gary // BBC Australian Good Food;Nov2010, p106
Several recipes including Mini Scotch eggs with salad cream, Bastilla of kumara, olives & goat's cheese, and Smoked chicken wings with caramelised onion, are presented.
- Best of Bounty. Dry, Stanley // Louisiana Life;May/Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p20
The article presents several recipes including mint pesto, arugula, walnut, and dried cherry salad, and zucchini and leeks au gratin.
- Beef Tenderloin with Cherry-Black Pepper Sauce. Recipes; Hickman, Adam; Perry, Marge // Cooking Light;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p172
Recipes for Beef Tenderloin with Cherry-Black Pepper Sauce and Butternut Squash Risotto are presented.
- Cherry-licious. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jun2009, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p194
The article presents several recipes including Goat Cheese Cheesecake with Spiced Cherry Topping, Salad of Spicy Greens, Cherries, Prosciutto, and Goat Cheese, and Couscous Salad with Dried Cherries and Hazelnuts.
- 8 WAYS WITH Barbecued chicken. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/12/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p68
The article presents several barbecued chicken recipes including Blue Cheese Risotto, Chicken & Mushroom Pasties and Greek Chicken Salad.
- A STAR - SPANGLED Celebration. // Tennessee Tribune;7/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p1B
Several recipes are presented including A Star of a Salad, mixed green salad with northwest cherries, almonds, and goat cheese, and America's Star Cupcake.