- Stacked Salmon. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // California (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p52
This article presents the recipe Stacked Salmon. INSET: California Food History.
- GO FISH. // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2009, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p173
This article presents two recipes for fish including Simple Fish Vindaloo and Ginger and Kaffir Lime Fish Parcels.
- First you take a cod piece…. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p15
The article presents several seafood recipes, including breaded fish, spice-rubbed salmon with cucumber yogurt sauce, pesto crusted cod and quickest cod.
- star fish. // Good Housekeeping;Apr2007, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p182
The article presents sea food preparation tips. Seafoods are ideal for households who are into fast-cooking. Some of the suggested recipes for seafood include roasted halibut with fennel & potatoes, halibut in Thai curry sauce, sesame salmon with bok choy and pasta with mahimahi, tomatoes &...
- WITH RECIPES & CREATIVITY: Fishing for answers. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p52
Focuses on the fish and seafood offerings in the U.S. Technique used by the University of California in fish preparation; Procedures in cooking the campfire salmon at Vanderbilt University; List of Web sites that offer fish recipes.
- Switch up your salmon. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/11/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 46, p68
Several salmon recipes are presented including Soft Fish Tacos, Salmon Fritters and Salmon Nuggets.
- Sumptuous Seafood Delights. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Aug2003, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p124
Presents several seafood recipes. Shrimp With Peach Salsa; Easy Red Snapper Vera Cruz; Crab Tacos With Corn, Pecans and Avocado; Smoked Salmon Spread.
- Seafood. // Best of the Best from Nevada Cookbook;2004, p183
The article presents several recipes including Salmon With Olive and Bread Crumb Crust, North African Coast Tilapia and Chopsticks Tuna.
- Get the kids hooked on fish. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/25/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p51
Several recipes including Sweet & sour fish, Super salmon burgers and Seafood mac & cheese, are presented.