- Veal with pickled peaches and peanut foam. Georges, Jean // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p38
Presents the recipe for veal with pickled peaches and peanut foam. Citations of the ingredients; Preparation procedure.
- Cajun Veal Chop Smothered in Wild Mushroom Barbecue Demi-Glaze. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2004, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p58
Presents the recipe Cajun Veal Chop Smothered in Wild Mushroom Barbecue Demi-Glaze.
- VEAL BOCCONCINI WITH PORCINI AND ROSEMARY. // Gourmet;Mar2003, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p137
Presents the recipe for veal bocconcini with porcini and rosemary. Method of cooking; Ingredients needed; Number of servings.
- Consider Underutilized Cuts of Veal. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2000, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p81
Presents recipes using underutilized cuts of veal. VBLT Soup With Rye Croutons (Veal Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Soup); Braised Chuck Eye Chops With Lemon.
- Veal Appeal. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2002, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p50
Presents two veal recipes. Significance of veal recipes in fine dining; Veal Marengo recipe from Chef Fabrice Marcon; Veal Chops With Caramelized Onion and Stilton Sauce from Chef de Cuisine Eric Kaplan.
- Veal and lamb ideas. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan98, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p66
Presents information on recipes using veal and lamb. Information for veal menu suggestions available; Details for the recipes `Leg of Lamb with Cider Chutney,' and `Lemon-Garlic Veal T-Bone.'
- SUPER SALAD IDEAS. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p82
Presents several salad recipes. Veal Cobb Salad; Chinese Chopped Chicken Salad; Grilled Turkey Mango Salad; Ultimate Inca Potato Salad.
- R.S.V.P. Head, Anthony; Rodriguez, Marcela Valladolid // Bon Appetit;Mar2002, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p44
Presents several restaurant recipes. Serving size of Macaroni and Cheese With Prosciutto and Taleggio; Ingredients for Veal Scaloppine With Eggplant and Mushrooms; Steps for preparing the Salmon, Goat Cheese and Leek Tart.
- Veal's so good. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p104
This article suggests the reading of the magazine 'Veal Dish,' published by the National Cattlemen's Beef Association in order to learn the latest in veal products, recipe ideas, preparation techniques, and ideas from trend-setting chefs.