FOR TASTY, TENDER DISHES: Yogurt as an ingredient
- Cool off with yogurt. Anusasananan, Linda Lau // Sunset;Jun2003, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p151
Presents the recipes Yogurt-rice salad and Yogurt-pasta salad. Ingredients; Food preparation; Serving suggestion.
- STABILIZED WHOLE-MILK YOGURT. // Gourmet;May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p124
Presents the recipe for stabilized whole-milk yogurt.
- And the winner is. Nagle, Mary // Prevention;Mar98, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p124
Highlights several recipes that were winners of `Prevention' magazine's contest for innovative ways to cook with brown rice and yogurt. Panel of judges headed by Tom Ney, director of the magazine's Food Center and Jo Ann Brader, manager of the Test Kitchen; Jerk Chicken and Rice Wraps With...
- SPICED YOGURT DRINK. Chou, Lillian // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p155
Presents a recipe for spiced yogurt drink.
- EATING A RAINBOW. Houlgate, Mary // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;May/Jun2004, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p16
Presents a vegetable recipe for children.
- Sneak in good nutrition. Loe, Jodi Jackson // Southern Living;May96, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p196
Presents information on how Ann Birkmire masquerade her Zucchini Loaves and other nutritional food to get her children to eat healthy foods. Recommendations of Ann; Recipe for the making of Zucchini Loaves and Spinach Meat Loaf; Tips for storing of the Zucchini; Other recipes; Serving...
- On the hunt. Schair, Jennifer; Pointer, Fran // Southern Living;Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p196
Offers recipes of lunch dishes for children. Names and method of each recipe. INSET: Something extra..
- Drinks For Kids. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p102
Presents several beverage recipes for children which won at the Best Kids Menu Contest of `Restaurant Hospitality.' Fruit and Honey Smoothie; Strawberry-Peach Chiller; Raspberry Smoothie.
- Five Easy Pieces. // Working Mother;Sep2001, p104
Presents recipes of nutritionally balanced meals for children. Combination of naked shrimps with white rice with peas and pineapple rings; Steps in making creamy chicken salad sandwiches and bay carrots; Preparations for flank steak with baked potatoes and sliced fresh tomatoes.