- oats. Chappell, Mary Margaret // Vegetarian Times;Feb2010, Issue 374, p70
Several recipes for oats are presented, including Apple Custard Pie With Oatmeal Crust, Tempeh-Oatmeal Meatloaf and Scottish Oat Cakes.
- Feel Your Oats. // Good Old Days Looking Back;Aug2011, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p20
The article offers the author's insights on the oatmeal recipes of her great-grandmother Elizabeth Gocke. The author cites the claims of her great-grandmother concerning the nutritional benefits of the oatmeal breakfast with regards to the cholesterol level, cancer, and blood sugar increase....
- Pack a Picnic. SHEPARD, JULES // Living Without;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p46
The article presents several recipes for various dishes including fresh spring rolls with grilled chicken, apple pie pops, and S'More cookies.
- ALL GROWN UP Cookies. Fernandez, Megan // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2008 Special Bonus Issue, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p49
The article evaluates the oatmeal shagbark pecan cookies from Hï¿½O Restaurant and Sushi Bar, located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Healthy living. Solanki, Rashmita // Eastern Eye;5/23/2014, Issue 1252, p32
A recipe for Flapjacks, an oats cookie, is presented.
- WHITE HOUSE OATMEAL COOKIES. // Jack & Jill;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p30
A recipe for White House oatmeal cookies is presented.
- UNIQUE CINNAMON. HALL, SHIRLEY // Caribbean Compass;Nov2014, Issue 230, p38
The article offers the author's view on cinnamon in the West Indies. She mentions her interest towards its sweet fragrance and its part of a tropical evergreen tree particularly on its inner back which is considered one of the old spices used in cooking. Furthermore, recipes including the...
- Liver and Oat Cookies. Adams, Janine // You Bake 'em Dog Biscuits Cookbook;2005, p33
A recipe for Liver and Oat Cookies is presented.
- cookie monster. // Gay Times (09506101);Mar2015, p138
A recipe for Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies is presented.