- Free Recipes. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p145
Presents information on recipes released by food companies in the United States. Worcestershire Sauce and Barbecue recipes; Rice Creations for Dining In or Carry-Out, from USA Rice Federation; Pizza recipes from Rich Products.
- Dress Up That Green Salad. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;2003/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3/4, p10
Presents two recipes for green salads for the food service operator.
- McCORMICK FLAVOR BY DESIGN PROGRAM. // Restaurant Business;5/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p80
McCormich's menu-building program includes items like recipe booklets such as Designer Sides and One-Dish Designs and an interactive CD that allows for recipe customization. The program is designed to highlight spice and seasoning potential.
- Advice. // New Yorker;2/28/1959, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p22
The article presents an anecdote of a man who was served a tasty dish in a Chinese restaurant. He then asked the waiter about the ingredients of the dish. The reply of the waiter was unintelligible and he thought that the waiter will write the recipe. He received an envelope that contained a...
- Holiday on the Grill. Aidells, Bruce; Oakes, Nancy // Bon Appetit;Nov2004, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p200
Presents several inventive recipes from the West. Butter lettuce with goat cheese green goddess dressing; Grilled tea-brined turkey with tea-and-lemon gravy; Chicken-apple sausage and fresh fennel stuffing.
- Small & Sophisticated. Rosbottom, Betty // Bon Appetit;Nov2004, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p178
Presents several small and sophisticated recipes. Cranberry kir royale; Foie gras-stuffed dates; Celery bisque with stilton toasts.
- MOSTLY MEXICAN MORSELS. Robertiello, Jack // Cheers;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Reports on an increase in the number of Mexican-themed recipes in the U.S. Factors that led to the resurgence of the recipes; Quality and range of dishes in Mexican restaurants; Information on the key ingredient in the Mexican themed dishes.
- Net notes. Lewis, Len // Progressive Grocer;Apr98, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p9
Presents informations on several web sites in the food industry. Details on HomeGrocer.com, a virtual shopping service; Samples of food, cooking and on-line recipe sites.
- Brakes launches Brit canapÃ©s. // British Baker;5/22/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p19
The article reports on the expansion of the portfolio of mini savoury buffet items by foodservice supplier Brakes in Great Britain. Seven new capanÃ©s were developed as a twist on traditional British recipes. Brakes Mini Cottage Pie, a shortcrust pastry case filled with minced beef and union...