- Going With The Bean Theme. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2003, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p86
Features several bean recipes. Soybean Succotash; Asian Slaw; Three Bean Extreme Salsa.
- MEATLESS MONDAYS. Recipe; Mills, Jackie // Cooking Light;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p136
A vegetarian recipe for black bean, hominy, and kale stew is presented.
- Baked beans and stews. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p58
Presents recipes for baked beans and stews.
- A SIDE ORDER OF ALAN ROSENTHAL. // Gay Times (09506101);Jan2014, Issue 428, p111
A recipe for Smokey Pork, Pheasant and Cannellini Bean Stew is presented.
- 10 things to know about beans. Haspel, Tamar // Cooking Light;Sep2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p48
The article presents nutritional information and culinary advice about beans. It is noted that beans, particularly soybeans, are among the best options for vegetarians attempting to eat enough protein. The relative merits of various types are described, such as the high fiber content of navy...
- 1 Dish Dinner. // Good Housekeeping;Jan2009, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p138
The article presents several recipes and their photographs including Beef Carbonnade, Black Bean Tortilla Soup and Indian Cauliflower Currey Stew.
- Global Warming. Atlas, Nava // Vegetarian Times;Mar2001, Issue 283, p42
Presents several recipes for stews. Moroccan Vegetables With Spiced Couscous; Provencal Bean Pot; Masala Vegetable Stew.
- On the pulse. // BBC Australian Good Food;Apr2012, p149
Several recipes including Harissa-spiced tomato & chickpea stew, Lemony butter bean dip with pepper pita crisps, and Italian-style bean solid are presented.
- SOUPS & STEWS. // Cooking Light;Easy Comfort Food Recipes, p50
Recipes are presented for soups and stews including recipes for chicken and dumplings, ancho pork stew and black bean soup.