- Summer on the Side. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Jun2008, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p27
Several recipes including watermelon salad with mint and crispy prosciutto, corn on the cob with tarragon and rainbow card with pine nuts and Feta are presented.
- Mesclun: Beautiful salads delight the palate. Fast, Yvona // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/3/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 131, Special section p10
Several recipes for Mesclun Chicken Salad and Sweet and Fruity Mesclun Salad are presented.
- Pistachio-Crusted Greek Chicken. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;4/24/2012, p4
A recipe for Pistachio-Crusted Greek Chicken is presented.
- Get-in-shape suppers. Levin, Karen // Health (Time Inc.);May2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p182
The article offers low-fat recipes for Lemon-Olive Grilled Chicken, Chopped Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato (BLT) Salad, and a nectarine dessert.
- MELON MAGIC. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Jul1959, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p122
Several recipes including watermelon juice, melon rings and strawberries and cantaloupe and chicken salad are presented.
- Curry Chicken Salad. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2009, Vol. 5, p242
A recipe for Curry Chicken Salad is presented.
- Smarter Chicken Salad. FRY, SIDNEY; MS; RD // Cooking Light;05/01/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p168
A recipe for Creamy Chicken Salad and a comparison between the classic chicken salad and "Cooking Light's" revised version, including the amount of calories per serving, is presented.
- Grilled Chicken Pita Salad. // Sunset;Jan2011 Special Issue, p68
The article presents a recipe for grilled chicken pita salad.
- Grape and Cashew Chicken Salad. // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;3/ 1/2011, p1
A recipe for grape and cashew chicken salad is presented.