- SOUPS & STEWS. // Cooking Light;Easy Comfort Food Recipes, p50
Recipes are presented for soups and stews including recipes for chicken and dumplings, ancho pork stew and black bean soup.
- Recipes. // Egypt;2008, p76
Recipes for lentil soup, ful medames, and meat and okra stew are presented.
- Pork-and-Black Bean Power Lunch. // Southern Living;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p134
A recipe for Pork-and-Black Bean Power Lunch is presented.
- The Rich Origins. // Details;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p31
The article offers information on a recipe from Bordeaux, France which gets its name from the earthenware dish it is traditionally slow-cooked in, called a cassole. The cement-thick bean stew has slight regional variations. In Castelnaudary, where the recipe was supposedly invented during the...
- Spiced-and-Stuffed Pork Loin With Cider Sauce. Ohlenforst, Kristen // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p162
Presents the recipe for Spiced-and-Stuffed Pork Loin With Cider Sauce.
- Harvest Soup. // Idaho Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p60
A recipe for Harvest Soup is presented.
- a belly full. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p120
The article presents several recipes for pork belly including Braised pork belly rotolo with quince and salsa di porto, Crisp belly with crab and pomelo, and Porchetta with cannellini beans and fennel.
- RECETAS. Santillanes, Millie // La Herencia;2001, Vol. 29, p49
The article presents several soup recipes including tortilla soup, creamy green chile chicken soup, and beef or pork pinto bean soup.
- What's Cooking. // Asian Pacific Post;3/13/2008, p15
The recipes for Cannellini Bean & Garlic Sausage Cassouolet and Thai Clear Soup With Minced Pork are presented.