- Cozy Crock-Pot Meal. Turner, Lisa // Better Nutrition;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p38
Several recipes which can be made in a slow-cooker are presented including Rosemary-scented Chicken and Vegetables and Moroccan Winter Squash Stew.
- Recipe CORNER. // Farm & Dairy;1/1/2015, Vol. 101 Issue 15, pA23
Several recipes are presented including roasted root vegetables, spicy baked squash, and 20-minute chicken creole.
- Desktop dining. Perkins, Leigh Brown // Fit Pregnancy;Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p34
The article presents several nutritional recipes including Butternut Squash Soup with Wild Rice, Simple White Bean Salad, and Short-Cut Curried Chicken Salad.
- r.s.v.p. APPÉTIT, BON; LE, Cate; Gogolak, Emily // Bon Appetit;Dec2015, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p12
Several recipes are presented including Black Rice Salad with Cilantro Pesto and Firehouse Chicken.
- Labor Day weekend -- Grilling on my Mind. Hayworth, Jean // Breckenridge American;8/23/2008, p4
Recipes for Jean Hayworth's Fruit-and-Fire Iron Steaks, Honey-glazed Chicken with Roasted Grapes, Skillet Peaches A La Mode and Sausage and Summer Squash are presented.
- Spices for your sweetheart. // Mother & Baby;Apr2013, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p40
Several recipes including Butternut Squash Puree with Roasted Cumin, Papa's Sweet & Sticky Plums, and Spicy Spinach and Potato with Rice are presented.
- The Muscle-Building Salad. // Men's Health;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p66
Two recipes for vegetable salad are presented.
- The Party: July 4th Picnic. // Bon Appetit;Jul2015, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p39
Several recipes for Fourth of July picnics are presented including Glazed Fried Chicken With Old Bay and Cayenne, Tomato-Peach Salad With Tofu Cream, and Cabbage and Carrot Slaw With Walnut-Za'atar Pesto.
- What's for Supper? Brown, Natalie Kelly // Southern Living;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p108
The article presents several recipes including one for balsamic-garlic chicken breasts, one for vegetable melt sandwiches and another for pork fried rice.