- MENU STRATEGIES. // FoodService Director;9/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p56
Several recipes are presented, including those for Argentinean Steamed Clams With Orange & Chorizo, Argentinean Shrimp Kabobs and Brazilian Mussels With Spicy Sausage.
- What's for Supper? Brown, Natalie Kelly // Southern Living;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p135
The article presents recipes for several different dishes including chicken thigh cacciatore, lemony shrimp and spinach and bow-tie pasta with sausage.
- Gary's wok star moves. Mehigan, Gary // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p36
Several recipes including shrimp rice noodle rolls with stir-fried gai lan, egg-fried broken rice with Chinese sausage, and ginger chicken with water chestnuts & radish, are presented.
- Leftover MAKEOVERS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/25/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p54
Recipes are presented including the salmon rissoles with nicoise pasta salad, the cheesy one-pan spaghetti fritter, and beef or chicken sausage & rice.
- Roll Out the Sushi. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Time Inc.);Jul2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p164
Presents several Japanese recipes. Vegetable-wrapped Finger Sushi; Soba Noodles With Vegetables and Broiled Shrimp; Vegetable Tempura.
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;6/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, pFSB8
This section offers several recipes including Asian Noodle Salad, Grilled Asian Shrimp Skewers with Pears and Thai Chicken and Brown Rice Lettuce Wraps.
- Pasta, Rice, and Jambalaya. // Best of the Best from Louisiana Cookbook 2;1997, p101
Several recipes including Chicken Primavera, Creole Shrimp Spaghetti, Spicy Crawfish Pasta are presented.
- G'Nosh expands range. // Food & Drink Technology;Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p14
The article offers brief information on the Meals in Minutes gourmet food range available in Piquant Prawn & Chorizo in a Spicy Tomato Sauce, Mussels & Prawns in a Garlic Butter Sauce and Italian Sausage Ragu varieties, from G'Nosh.
- BUDGET COOKING. Recipes; Autry, Charlotte; Bonom, David // Cooking Light;Jun2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p140
The article presents low budget recipes for mussels fra diavlo with linguine and shrimp and broccoli stir-fry.