VEGETARIAN RECIPE CORNER
- RECIPES FOR VEGAN & VEGETARIAN. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;2001, Issue 82, p9
Presents several recipes for vegetables. Ingredients of Veggie-Stuffed Zucchini; Directions in preparing the Tempeh Reuben Sandwich; Dressing preparation direction for Northwest Asparagus Wild Rice Salad.
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes, Onion, and Bell Pepper with Thyme Vinaigrette. // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p134
Presents the recipe for Grilled Sweet Potatoes, Onion, and Bell Pepper with Thyme Vinaigrette.
- Living light. Hicks, Monique Bourgeois // Southern Living;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p130
Presents vegetable recipes. Vegetable Slaw; Ranch-Style Beans; Tomato-Stuffed Yellow Squash.
- Tempting Vegetables. Smith, Peggy; Papenfuss, Kim // Southern Living;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p222
Presents four vegetable recipes. Veggie Pancakes; Spicy Bean Burgers; Fiesta Pizza; Spinach and Dumplings.
- FRESH suppers. Smith, Peggy // Southern Living;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p128
Presents three vegetable recipes. Potato Tortilla; Southwestern Grilled Gazpacho; Asparagus Soup.
- Dressy veggies. Culpepper, Ilene; Hurst, Andria Scott // Southern Living;Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p197
Presents vegetables ideas to complete a meal. Use of celery and onions; Brussels sprouts recipes. INSET: On a lighter note..
- Simple Sides. Briscoe, Cynthia Ann // Southern Living;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p198
Provides recipes of various dishes made from vegetables by using simple flavors and common ingredients. Method of preparing gingered green beans; Ingredients used for making winter beets; Preparation time for glazed carrots with bacon and onion.
- Vegetarian Dishes for Everyone. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Time Inc.);
Presents several vegetable recipes, including Spaghetti-Squash Primavera. INSETS: The Benefits;Meeting the Needs of Veggie Children;Join a Food Group.
- FRESH FROM THE FARMERS' MARKET. Sampson, Sally // Bon Appetit;Mar2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p132
Presents several recipes for fruits and vegetables. Arugula, Blood Orange and Blue Cheese Salad; Lemon-Ginger Chicken With Roasted Root Vegetables; Old-Fashioned Carrot Cake With Maple-Cream Cheese Icing.
- VEGGIE SPECTACULAR. Ash, John // Bon Appetit;Mar2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p144
Presents several recipes for vegetables. Oven-Dried Tomatoes; Toasted Barley and Asparagus Risotto; Ginger, Fig and Cranberry Semifreddo With Blackberry Sauce.